7 Layer Greek Cups
- Yield: 4 individual dip cups
- 1 8 ounce Sabra hummus container
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta
- 1/2 cup Pitted Kalamata Olives drained & chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped Roasted Red Peppers (or fresh red pepper)
- 2 tablespoons sliced Mild Pepperoncini (optional)
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of hummus along the bottom of an 8 ounce lidded container.
- Sprinkle hummus with feta, olives, red peppers, pepperoncini, tomato and cucumber.
- Garnish with fresh oregano and serve with pita wedges.
- Refrigerate up to 3 days.