You will definitely feel the love when your kids make you one of these 8 fun Mother’s Day Crafts! You’ll have something special your kids made just for you.
Mother’s Day is such a special holiday! A day all for the moms. Breakfast in bed, relaxing, spending time with my family…it really is the perfect day.
Do you have any special Mother’s Day traditions? Every year my kids (with the help of my awesome husband!) make our favorite pancake recipe and top it with lots of lovely fresh fruit. And of course, they bring me my beloved cup of coffee. They know me so well. ;)
My kids love making crafts, and I love that they get to express their creativity. These 8 Mother’s Day craft would be perfect for kids of any age to make for their special moms. Dads, I hope you’re reading this right now to get some ideas!
1. Handprint Mason Jar Vase from Christina’s Adventures
2. Cupcake Liner Flower Card from I Heart Crafty Things
3. DIY Floral Herb Perfume from Hello, Wonderful
4. Egg Carton Flower Art from Mod Podge Rocks
5. Love You Bunches Thumbprint Card from Crafty Morning
6. Rainbow Pour Pots from Edventures with Kids
7. Hand-Shaped Ring Dish from Mama Papa Bubba
8. Fingerprint Flower Card from Crafty Morning