Simple, healthy, and delicious, these Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats are your new favorite breakfast! They’re gluten-free & great for busy mornings.
Oh, overnight oats! The simplest breakfast there ever was. I mean, what’s better than waking up to breakfast already completely done? I can’t think of anything else!
I love to mix up my overnight oats using seasonal flavors. Banana Fosters oats all year round, fruity oats with berries in the summer, pumpkin in the fall, and also apples in the colder months! Apples are so crisp and sweet right now, and they’re so amazing in these creamy overnight oats. Cinnamon adds a wonderful spice to the oats that isn’t overpowering – so your kids can definitely handle it!
These couldn’t be easier – 5 minutes of prep at night to have breakfast waiting for you when you wake up. Make a few jars of these apple cinnamon overnight oats to eat throughout the week and you won’t have to think about breakfast ever again!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup milk or non-dairy alternative
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, diced
- In a mason jar or bowl, add oats, milk, honey, and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Top with diced apple.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 4 hours.
- Top with desired toppings, such as peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, or raisins.