Are you in a breakfast rut? Tired of making the same thing over and over?
Try these Breakfast Quesadillas for a change! Even picky eaters may give them a try! Simply make your scrambled eggs and sausage as usual, but present them in a creative way—as a quesadilla! No exact measurements are needed, just scramble, cook, and assemble!
These are also a great way to add vegetables to your breakfast. My daughter prefers her bell peppers raw, while my husband prefers them cooked. Have some leftover zucchini? Add it in. You can easily make different quesadillas to cater to different tastes. There are so many options of how to make your own breakfast quesadillas that these will be an instant family favorite!
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast sausage
- Diced add-ins, such as tomatoes, bell peppers, avocados, etc.
- Shredded cheese
- Cook your eggs and breakfast sausage.
- Warm a separate skillet to medium heat.
- On one side of the tortilla, spread a small amount of margarine (1/2 teaspoon), and place it in the skillet, margarine side down (or, if you prefer, spray the skillet with cooking spray), and heat for about 1 minute.
- Fill half of the tortilla with the eggs and sausage, desired add-ins, and shredded cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the quesadilla, and let it cool before cutting.
- Serve with some fruit, and enjoy!