- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Scrambled eggs
- Breakfast sausage
- Diced add-ins, such as tomatoes, bell peppers, avocados, etc.
- Shredded cheese
- Cook your eggs and breakfast sausage.
- Warm a separate skillet to medium heat.
- On one side of the tortilla, spread a small amount of margarine (1/2 teaspoon), and place it in the skillet, margarine side down (or, if you prefer, spray the skillet with cooking spray), and heat for about 1 minute.
- Fill half of the tortilla with the eggs and sausage, desired add-ins, and shredded cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the quesadilla, and let it cool before cutting.
- Serve with some fruit, and enjoy!