- Author: MOMables
- Yield: This recipe yields about 24 cupcakes
- Cuisine: Lunch
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Zatarain’s Creole seasoning (or seasoning of choice)
- 1 package won ton wrappers (you can find them in the produce section)
- Ketchup, to taste
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Desired toppings: pickles, ketchup, mustard, cooked onions, bacon, mushrooms, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cook the onion, beef, and seasoning in a skillet.
- Spray your cupcake pan with nonstick spray.
- Gently push one won ton wrapper into each cupcake cup.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the meat mixture into each won ton wrapper.
- Put at least 1 teaspoon of ketchup on top of the meat mixture in each won ton wrapper.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese over each top.
- Make a second layer of won ton wrappers. Gently push the won ton wrapper in the opposite direction, and repeat the layers with meat, ketchup, and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy on the edges.
- Leave your cupcakes in the pan to let them cool before you remove them.
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!