Chocolate Brownie Energy Bites
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 18 bites
- Category: Snacks
- 1 cup (145 g) raisins, packed
- 1 cup (120 g) cashews
- 1/4 cup (20 g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- Place raisins in a medium bowl and cover with hot water. Let soak for 5 minutes to soften then drain.
- Add raisins and all remaining ingredients into a food processor and pulse until mixture turns into the consistency of sand. Remove blade from the unit.
- Using your hands, scoop out dough and form into balls on the palms of your hands.
- Chill for 30 minutes and enjoy. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for one week.