Do your kids shy away from “green” smoothies?
Chocolate Green Smoothie
Can’t get your kids to drink a “green” smoothie? That’s okay. They are going to LOVE this chocolate green smoothie!
- Yield: 4
- 1 3/4 cups milk (or nondairy milk)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder, or
- 3 tablespoons chocolate protein
- 3 tablespoons almond butter (or non-nut butter)
- 4 dates, pitted, or
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raisins, soaked in hot water and drained when softened
- 1-2 handfuls spinach
- 3 bananas, frozen
- 1/4 cup ice
- In your high-speed blender, add all the ingredients in the order listed (always in a liquid to solids order). Blend in your smoothie cycle for about 50 seconds to 1 minute until all items are incorporated.
- Serve immediately.
–We received a complimentary product for this post and this post contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.