CSA Box Mystery Dip—Creamy Herb Radish Dip
- 1 bunch radishes, washed & quartered, or
- 2 cups mystery veggies from CSA box
- 1 8-ounce package low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh herbs (chives & rosemary shown here) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat mat.
- Place the radishes on the baking sheet, and bake until they turn translucent and feel soft when poked. Remove them from the oven, and let them cool for 5 minutes while you gather the remaining ingredients.
- In a food processor, blender, or immersion blender, combine the roasted radishes and cream cheese. Blend to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the fresh herbs, if using. (You might have to add a little bit more yogurt until it reaches a creamy dip consistency. Not all radish bunches are created equal, and you don’t want your chip to break while dipping.)
- Refrigerate for an hour or more, and enjoy.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.