Dinner Transformed: Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken
- Author: MOMables
- Cuisine: Lunch
- 4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 (18oz) bottle of your favorite honey bbq sauce.
- 1.5 cup of chicken broth
- 2 cups of frozen bell pepper strips
- 1 (20 oz) can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup of water
- Place all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or LOW for 4-6 hours.
- Use 2 forks to shred chicken while it is still in the crock pot. Let shredded chicken remain in crockpot sauce for 15 more minutes