For more easy recipes your entire family will For more easy recipes your entire family willEasy Blender Salsa
- Author: MOMables.com
- Yield: 4 cups
- 1 15 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes (with liquid)
- 1 15 ounce can petite diced tomatoes (with liquid)
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, de stemmed, seeds removed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Add all ingredients in the order listed inside your blender or food processor.
- Pulse to combine and blend on medium speed gradually increasing to high speed until the texture is nearly smooth.
- Refrigerate for one hour prior to serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.