- Author: MOMables.com
- Yield: 6-8
- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven’s broiler.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and salt. Whisk until well blended.
- Add the peas and cheese. Whisk again.
- In a 10- to 12-inch skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Swirl the pan around to coat evenly over the entire bottom and sides of the pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the heated pan. Using a rubber spatula, give it a quick stir to evenly distribute the peas.
- Increase the heat to medium. Allow the egg mixture to cook without stirring, about 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are cooked and the center-top is semi-liquid.
- Transfer the skillet to the broiler, and continue to cook until the top and center are fully cooked, about another 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow the frittata to cool before slicing.