Who says you can’t enjoy the taste of eggnog just because you can’t have eggs?
There’s nothing I love more than turning on the holiday music, wrapping gifts, and sipping on a delicious glass of eggnog. It’s part of the experience and a tasty treat for the entire family.
After testing a few different recipes, this was a hit with my family, and I’m so happy to share it with my MOMables family! Dairy-, egg-, gluten-, and nut-free, this is sure to be a winner with yours as well.
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-1½ cups coconut milk (depending on how thick you want yours)
- Garnish: Additional ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, or cinnamon sticks
- Place all the ingredients into a blender, and blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes, until smooth.
- Serve immediately, and garnish.
- Yields 5 to 6 cups (depending on preferred thickness)