Get access to a FREE week of menus
Who says you can’t enjoy eggnog just because you can’t have eggs?
There’s nothing I love more than turning on the holiday music, wrapping gifts, and sipping on a delicious glass of eggnog. It’s part of the experience and a tasty treat for the entire family.
After testing a few different recipes, this was a hit with my family and I’m so happy to share it with my MOMables family! Dairy, egg, gluten, and nut free, this is sure to be a winner with yours as well.
- 2 frozen ripened bananas
- ¼ cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon of ground flax meal
- 1 teaspoon of gluten free pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons of honey
- 1 – 1.5 cups (depending on how thick you want yours) coconut milk
- Garnish: Additional ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, or cinnamon sticks
- Place all ingredients into blend and blend on high for 2-3 minutes, until smooth.
- Serve immediately and garnish.
- Yields: 5-6 cups (depending on preferred thickness)