Get access to a FREE week of school lunch menus
My daughter, Little Miss, has a severe peanut allergy. Making healthy and fun school lunches has always been a priority; so much so, that I started a personal blog to document my journey.
Recently, we began a gluten free diet and a month into it I could already see an amazing difference in her health!
I have always loved making breakfast for my family. This recipe in particular is fabulous, because it’s not only been one of her favorites for quite some time but it’s gluten free as well. I am beyond thrilled to share this with my MOMables family!
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. of gluten free, multi-purpose flour
- ¾ cup of milk
- ⅓ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup of fresh baby spinach
- 8 slices of nitrate & gluten free ham
- Note: Not a fan of ham & spinach? You could also do sauteed vegetables of choice or bacon
- Line bottom of a baking sheet, with at least a 1" lip, with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
- In a large bowl, blend together the softened cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add flour and milk, blending once more.
- Slowly beat in eggs and mix well.
- Pour into your lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Pull egg sheet from oven and top with salt & pepper, spinach, ham, and cheese
- Roll up, starting with the short side. Then place back into the oven for just a couple minutes, to melt the cheese.
- Place on a serving dish and slice.
This recipe is my kid version of this recipe. The ingredients have been changed to adjust to my daughter’s preferences.