Get access to a FREE week of menus
Need a delicious gluten free and grain free pizza option?
Chief MOM Laura Fuentes and I were fortunate to both be featured in the Cooking with Trader Joe’s Cookbook: EasyLunchboxes Edition with our gluten free recipes.
I’m happy to be sharing with my MOMables family a fun update of the recipe that’s perfect for the ones you love most.
Eat them for dinner, pack them for lunch, or enjoy as an after school snack.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cleaned & chopped into florets
- 1 large beaten egg
- ½ teaspoon of garlic salt with parsley
- 2 teaspoon of Zatarain’s Big & Zesty Garlic & Herb seasoning
- ¾ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 Tablespoons of pizza sauce
- ½ cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Optional pepperoni, sausage, peppers, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place cauliflower florets in a food processor and process to a “flour-like” texture.
- Place in a large microwavable bowl and microwave for on high for 5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. Add beaten egg, seasonings, and shredded cheese to cauliflower. Mix well until it resembles a batter like mixture.
- This recipe should yield five pizzas. Divide batter into five equal parts.
- On parchment lined baking sheet, form mixture into pizza crusts (in this case heart shapes). –at this step, you can continue or freeze formed pizza crusts for later–
- Lightly spray each crust with cooking spray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings of choice.
- Return to the oven and broil until cheese is melted.