Grain Free Pancake Muffins
- ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ¾ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt 3 large eggs
- Optional: ½ cup blueberries or strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and line muffin pan with 8 liners.
- Place yogurt, melted butter, honey (or maple syrup), vanilla, and apple cider vinegar into a blender.
- Blend just until combined.
- Add almond flour, baking soda, and salt to the wet mixture and blend.
- The batter will be very thick, so you might need to wipe the sides with a spatula.
- Add the eggs to the thick batter and blend, just until everything is combined. If you over mix, the muffins won’t be tender.
- If you are adding blueberries to these muffins, transfer batter into a bowl and fold in the berries. Then, distribute batter evenly into the 8 muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.