Greek Chicken Flatbreads
- 1 whole smoked, barbecued, or roasted chicken, shredded
- 6 whole grain flat breads
- 10-12 whole romaine heart leaves, washed
- 6-8 ounces kalamata olives
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 batch creamy hummus dressing
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, ends cut and diced small
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon dill (or Italian seasoning)
- Olive oil, drizzle
- salt, to taste
- On a flat surface, shred chicken meat using two forks. Discard bones.
- Place remaining ingredients in their own dishes in an assembly line on the table.
- To assemble: hold your flatbread on your hands or on a plate. Place romaine leaves as the base to hold your chicken. Top with olives and feta cheese, drizzle with about a tablespoon of hummus dressing.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Drizzle with a little olive oil and add a little salt to taste.