Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini
- 3 medium zucchinis, washed, ends cut
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 ½ tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high setting (about 375F) and lightly oil the grates, or preheat the oven to 375F, and grease a baking sheet or line it with a silicone mat.
- Slice your zucchinis lengthwise into three flat slices, and place them on the grill or the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, parsley, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. Combine until it becomes a spreadable paste.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto all the zucchini slices.
- Cook the zucchini for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the zucchini is soft and cooked through.
- Serve immediately.