Halloween Ghost Tortilla Chips
- Toufayan plain wraps tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Ghost cookie cutter
- Food-safe marker or melted chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Using your cookie cutter, cut ghosts out of your tortillas.
- Lightly spray your ghost chips with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle your cinnamon-sugar mixture onto each tortilla.
- Bake for 8 to 15 minutes (time varies based on the oven).
- Let the tortilla chips cool down fully.
- Add ghost faces with a food-safe marker or melted chocolate chips (if desired).
- Serve with dip and fruit, and enjoy!