Healthy Lunch Idea: Mayo-Free Egg Salad
- Author: Laura Fuentes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 thin slices oven roasted turkey, rolled up
- 2 whole wheat pita rounds, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl combine hard-boiled eggs, yellow mustard, paprika, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and chives. Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Roll up turkey slices and cut pita wedges.
- Assemble 1/4 of the egg salad into a divided lunch container along side the turkey slices and pita wedges.