Homemade Egg McMuffins
- Author: MOMables.com
- Yield: 6 breakfast sandwiches
- 6 English muffins, sliced in half
- 6 large eggs
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices deli ham
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 5 ramekins, or a jumbo muffin tin and place on a cookie sheet.
- Crack one egg into each ramekin.
- Pierce egg yolk with a fork and very slightly beat.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake eggs for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Run a knife around the edge of ramekin (or muffin tin) to remove eggs.
- To assemble breakfast sandwich, layer one half of each English muffin with one slice of cheese, one slice of ham and a cooked egg.
- Top with other half of English muffin.
- Wrap sandwich in plastic wrap and place in the freezer.
- To reheat, place in microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until warmed through.