Homemade Magic Shell
- Cuisine: Condiments
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Place coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl or sauce pan along with chocolate chips.
- Heat in in microwave (or on stove top) for 30 seconds, stir.
- Repeat until both are entirely melted, creating a semi-thick sauce. Allow to cool to room temperature. Do not place in the refrigerator…it will harden!
- Spoon over ice cream and watch as the sauce magically turns into a hardened shell. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.