Pasta Helper Stroganoff
- 1 lb. meat
- 8 oz. pasta
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, optional
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups broth/stock
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup sour cream, or
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Cook your pasta according to package directions.
- Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in a 10-inch skillet with oil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Once onions are cooked and tender, remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook your beef in the same skillet. Once browned, stir in broth, Worcestershire sauce and cornstarch. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in cooked mushrooms and onions, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add in sour cream in the final minutes, heat until it’s hot and serve over noodles.