Are you tired of soggy cheese sticks coming back home in your child’s lunch box ?
I was too. Until I began using the tip in this quick 2-minute video!
Did you know that MOMables receives nearly a dozen e-mails per week asking how to keep dairy items cool?
That’s A LOT of you asking us for help.
The reality is that kids love dairy items. As a mom, I like packing them in a school lunch because they are nutritious, easy to pack, and my kids enjoy eating them.
Here are some of our most frequently asked questions:
- How can I prevent cheese from getting soggy?
- How can I pack yogurt so it stays cool and remains safe to eat?
- What is the best way to pack smoothies?
- What’s considered a “complete” lunch?
- What are your lunch-packing essentials?
I am thrilled to have partnered with the California Milk Board to bring you this fun and helpful video to show you how to pack dairy items in your child’s lunch! In there, you will see all the questions above answered in 2 minutes! Watch, enjoy, and share with your friends.