Lunch Box Burrito Bowls
- For the bowls:
- 2 cups rice, uncooked
- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 8 ounces salsa
- Toppings: Black beans (optional)
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Cook rice according to package directions on the stovetop or rice cooker.
- Prepare your burrito bowl toppings by transferring them into bowls.
- Heat your rotisserie chicken and shred the meat, using two forks and on a cutting board, into smaller pieces.
- Fill serving bowls with cooked rice, top with shredded chicken, salsa, and desired toppings to build 6 bowls.
- For a grain free bowl, use shredded lettuce instead of rice.