Mini Pumpkin Pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar, optional
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk of choice, ( I used unsweetened almond)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Maple syrup, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin puree, egg, and butter. Whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk together until just combined.
- In a large greased skillet or griddle, over medium heat pour 1 to 2 tablespoons batter to make small pancakes. For larger pancakes, up to 1/4 cup of batter. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until pancake batter starts to bubble and flip. Cook for an additional minute or until the middle is cooked through and the bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove pancakes from the skillet and serve with maple syrup, if using.
*The recipe nutrition facts were calculated without sugar and maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 4 mini pancakes
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 8.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.8 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
Keywords: mini pumpkin pancakes