Mini Tuna Balls
- 5-6 ounces tuna, pouch or canned, drained
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs (gluten-free, if necessary)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato dressing (or favorite Italian dressing)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease or line a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, work the tuna with a fork, breaking apart the chunks.
- Add the bread crumbs and dressing. Mix thoroughly until the tuna is moistened and smooth enough to roll.
- Using your hands, roll the tuna into 1-inch diameter balls, then place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (Check for doneness around 15 minutes because oven temperatures vary.) Flip once in the middle, to keep one side from browning more than the other.
- Serve warm in a thermos with mac and cheese or at room temperature in a lunch container.