Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Muffins
- Author: MOMables.com
- Yield: 12
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup honey (or sugar)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line your muffin pan with paper liners (or grease it so muffins don’t stick).
- Place all of the ingredients, including bananas in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth.
- Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.