Peanut Butter Apple Wraps
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4-8
- 1/2 cup (130 g) creamy peanut butter
- 4 whole wheat or spinach tortillas
- 3/4 cup (90 g) finely chopped apple
- 1/3 cup (37 g) shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup (50 g ) granola (we love this grain-free recipe)
- 1 tablespoon (7 g) ground flax
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on one side of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle apple, carrot, granola and flax evenly over each tortilla. Roll up tightly, cut in half, and serve.
Make these wraps gluten free by using gluten free tortillas.