Did someone say pizza for breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? Pizza is fun to eat all day long! Well, that’s what my kids say anyway.
Yes, it’s true! Kids love pizza, and what better way to get them excited about breakfast than to add the flavors of pizza to a protein packed mini quiche. Your family will devour these Pizza Mini Quiches, and you’ll love how easily they come together.
It’s as simple as choosing your child’s favorite pizza toppings, and adding them to a mixture of egg, milk and cheese. At our house, the toppings of choice are pepperoni and olives, but you can create a familiar combination all your own.
Check out how easy these mini quiches are to make! It’s the perfect recipe to get little hands involved in the kitchen.
Left overs can be sent in lunches the next day, hot in a thermos, or at room temperature in a lunch box.
For more great meal ideas like this one, to bring variety and fun to your family’s meals, click here, and subscribe to MOMables meal plans.
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup of your choice of pizza toppings, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 24 count mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- Add in chopped pizza toppings and shredded cheese.
- Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Distribute egg mixture evenly into muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow mini quiches to cool in pan before carefully removing with a small knife or spatula.