Pizza Mini Quiches
- Author: MOMables.com
- Yield: 24
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup of your choice of pizza toppings, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 24 count mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- Add in chopped pizza toppings and shredded cheese.
- Mix to combine all ingredients.
- Distribute egg mixture evenly into muffin pan cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow mini quiches to cool in pan before carefully removing with a small knife or spatula.