Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Author: MOMables.com
- Yield: 2
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups milk or non-dairy alternative
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- Optional toppings: pecans, molasses, Greek yogurt
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except toppings. Stir to combine.
- Place in the fridge and let sit overnight, or at least 4-5 hours.
- Divide into two bowls or jars in the mornings, top with desired toppings, and enjoy!