Spinach and Bacon Mini Quiches
- Author: MOMables.com
- Yield: 24 mini quiches
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and grease a 24 mini muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add in chopped spinach, shredded cheddar, chopped bacon, and pepper. Give it a quick mix to combine all ingredients.
- Distribute egg mixture evenly into muffin pan cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow mini quiches to cool in the pan before carefully removing with a small knife or spatula.