Strawberry French Toast Roll Ups
- Yield: 8 roll ups
- 8 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, for cooking
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- On a flat surface, flatten sandwich bread with a rolling pin.
- Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of cream cheese onto each slice of bread.
- Place 1 tablespoon of diced strawberries along the edge of each piece of bread.
- Carefully, roll up bread tightly.
- In a shallow dish, beat eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture and place 3-4 of them in a butter greased skillet, over medium heat, seam down.
- Cook 3 minutes or until golden brown and flip.
- Cook other side for an additional 1-2 minutes and remove from pan.
- In a shallow dish, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- As french toast rolls come out of the pan, lightly dust with cinnamon sugar and serve.