PLEASE REVIEW BELOW PRIOR TO SUBMITTING A EMAIL REQUEST.
If you cannot find your answers below please email a submit request to info@MOMables.com.
- I can’t log in
- Where is my sample week? I can’t access it!
- How do I switch plans?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- I click on the link and I don’t see the menu!
I CAN’T LOG IN
There are several reasons a paid subscriber cannot login.
The number one reason for login issues in case sensitivity. Username and password must be entered exactly as the appear and most passwords are all caps.
Here are a few other possibilities:
- Your account has expired. Please check date of purchase to ensure your account is still active. Please note, if you’ve signed up for a monthly plan, you will NOT be notified of your account nearing expiration.
- Forgot password. You may have your password sent directly to your email via the “forgot password” link on the login page. The password will be sent to the email associated with your Paypal account (unless you’ve manually changed this).
- System Lockout (this is rare). If you’ve tried to log in with the wrong password numerous times, the system will automatically lock you out. It is trying to prevent a spambot from “fishing” account information. Each subscription is to be used for one household. Our system tracks IP usage and allows the use of a maximum of 3 computers. When it detects over usage, it locks the account and send a message to MOMables admin to check for password abuse. 99% of the time, it’s a technical glitch from using a public wifi or a public computer.
If you are still experiencing trouble, please contact us.
I FORGOT TO DOWNLOAD MY MENU
We post the menu on the website each week and send you a reminder email. If you don’t see the week you forgot to download in the members only area, check your inbox.
In this page, you will find a form to fill out to receive access to a FREE week of MOMables lunch menus. Access to these menus will be emailed to you via an auto-responder. You will not be given a username/pw to enter the site. Login credentials are for paid members only.
If you’ve purchased a THREE month plan and wish to upgrade to an ANNUAL plan here is what you do:
- Cancel your current recurring subscription. Directions here.
- Subscribe to the upgraded plan and go through the checkout process.
Monthly subscriptions must be cancelled via PayPal prior to the renewal date.
Our system is completely automated which gives you the control to cancel your renewal at anytime through your PayPal by clicking on the “cancel recurring payments” in your PayPal dashboard. We hope you understand there will be no refunds for late cancellations.
Here’s how to cancel:
- Login in to PayPal
- Click Profile (in the top menu bar)
- Click My Money (along the left)
- Then, next to My Preapproved Payments, there is a link to Update
- Click Update and find a transaction for MOMables, once you click that you can select the button at the bottom for Cancel.
MOMables reserves the right to cancel your subscription for password sharing, copying or distributing your meal plans to another household or person. If you violate MOMables Terms and Condition, the automated protection system with AUTOMATICALLY lock your account. If the account is locked out repeatedly for violation you will be entitled to a refund.
I DON’T SEE THE PLAN WHEN I CLICK ON THE LINK!
When you click on the meal plan, a new window should open up. That new window is your meal plan. It’s a pdf document. If the screen comes up blank, your issue is software related. The version of Adobe Reader is out of date or the browser requires updating.