8 Healthy Fall Dinner Recipes
Enjoy these comforting, delicious healthy fall dinner recipes in the cooler weather! These are perfect to feed a crowd or a weeknight dinner for the family.
It’s officially November! Which means if you weren’t already putting pumpkin in everything and dusting off your slow cooker, it’s time to start now.
Isn’t fall great? The weather is not too hot, not too cold, the trees are all changing colors, and cool nights are spent watching a movie with the family drinking hot chocolate. It’s the perfect time of year!
The best part, though, may be the food. Cooler weather means hearty comfort food. Think soups, chilis, roasted veggies, and all the squash. That doesn’t mean it can’t be healthy! All of these healthy fall dinner recipes are delicious and nutritious. They’re great for serving for a dinner party or just to the family on a cozy weeknight. Enjoy!
4. One Pan Autumn Chicken Dinner by Cooking Classy
5. Stuffed Butternut Squash with Quinoa, Cranberries and Kale by Well Plated by Erin
6. Autumn Minestrone Soup by Cooking Classy
7. Butternut Squash and Cranberry Quinoa Salad by Little Broken
8. Fall Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Goddess Dressing by The Seasoned Mom