8 Healthy Wraps for Lunch
Are your kids tired of having sandwiches? Shake things up with these 8 healthy wraps for lunch! Filling, nutritious, and super tasty.
If there’s one lunch item my kids get sick of really quick, it’s sandwiches. Sure, they love the classic turkey & cheese or PB&J every now and then, but then they want something else.
Wraps are the perfect way to add some variety to your lunches without spending a ton of time packing! They’re a great way to fill your kids up with veggies, healthy protein, and good fats. Simply grab your favorite wrap or wrap alternative and stuff it with your favorite fillings. If you need a grain free wrap, we always have a few packs of these coconut wraps around the house. They’re so good, you won’t even know it’s grain free!
If you need some inspiration for your lunch wraps, look no further. These 8 healthy wraps are easy to make and full of good-for-you ingredients. I’m sure you’ll be able to find something that you and your kids will enjoy!
1. Falafel Stuffed Flatbread with Tzatziki Sauce from Laura Fuentes
2. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Wrap from The Creative Bite
3. Paleo Chicken Salad Wraps from Bravo for Paleo
4. Avocado and Tuna Salad Wrap from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
6. Peanut Butter and Banana Wraps from So, How’s It Taste?
7. Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps from Cooking Classy
8. Southwest Hummus Wraps from Chef In Training