Chocolate Covered Apple Slices (6 Ways!)
Your kids will love getting hands-on at snack time making these Chocolate Covered Apple Slices! There’s 6 ways to make them with fun & tasty toppings.
Snack time just got way more fun!
I love to get my kids involved in the kitchen as much as I can. From letting them stir ingredients to having them chop vegetables, I try to make the kitchen a hands-on environment.
These Chocolate Covered Apple Slices are the perfect way to get the kids involved in preparing food! They will have so much fun preparing all the toppings and dipping the apples in chocolate.
You can use whatever toppings your kids want, but here’s what we went with:
Chopped dark chocolate
Chopped banana chips
Let us know what toppings your kids would love on these chocolate covered apple slices! Enjoy!
- 1 apple, sliced
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Shredded coconut
- Chopped peanuts
- Chia seeds
- Chopped dark chocolate
- Chopped banana chips
- Slice the apple into wedges, removing the core and seeds.
- In a small bowl, add chocolate chips. Microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted, stirring in between.
- On a cutting board or a sheet of wax/parchment paper, place all the toppings separately.
- Dip each apple slice into the chocolate, then roll into a topping. Place onto a sheet of wax/parchment paper until the chocolate hardens. Repeat until you use all the apple slices and toppings.