Halloween Candy Pizza
Don’t know what to do with leftover Halloween candy? The kids will love a slice of this Halloween Candy Pizza as a special lunch box treat or fun dessert.
Ah, Halloween. Such a fun and exciting holiday for the kids, but it can be difficult to navigate as a parent trying to feed the family healthy, nutritious foods. What’s a parent to do?
My philosophy is, let kids be kids. Sure, I will feed my kids as many vegetables and fruits and healthy proteins as I can at home, but when it comes to special occasions like birthday parties or Halloween, I let them enjoy it. I just follow up Halloween night with a super nutritious breakfast. ;)
The downside of Halloween is that it’s not just one night of candy – you’re stuck with tons of leftover candy and nothing to do with it! Not until now. Put that leftover candy to good use and make a semi-healthy treat the kids will love.
I say semi-healthy because we’re at least using a whole-wheat crust and yogurt in here. The candy is what makes it a special treat! You can use any candy you have in the house, but of course we’re partial to chocolate. I hope you and the kids enjoy this Halloween candy pizza!
- 1 whole-wheat or gluten-free pizza crust (homemade or prepared)
- ⅔ cup vanilla yogurt or non-dairy alternative
- Leftover candy of your choice, broken into smaller pieces
- Prepare crust at home or according to package directions.
- When the crust has cooled off, pour yogurt on top; spread in an even layer on the crust.
- Sprinkle the pizza with candy pieces. Cut into slices and enjoy!