Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats have all the flavor you love in a healthy, gluten-free breakfast. A little prep the night before is all you have to do!
Pumpkin season is in full swing over here! With the cooler weather comes lots of comforting, hearty dishes, hot chocolate, cozy movie nights, and of course, lots of pumpkin! We can’t stop eating this healthy pumpkin cookie dough dip right now; it’s perfect with fresh fruit! I had to make another pumpkin creation for the family to enjoy.
What happened was these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats. I’d say it was a great idea!
Oats are already a healthy breakfast option (especially for those who are gluten-free), and pumpkin just adds even more nutrition! It’s full of vitamin A for healthy eyes, beta-carotene, and fiber. Mixed with some cinnamon, pecans, and a drizzle of molasses, it’s the perfect fall addition to your morning bowl of oats. Plus, all you have to do is mix everything the night before, wake up, and dig in!
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1¼ cups milk or non-dairy alternative
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- Optional toppings: pecans, molasses, Greek yogurt
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except toppings. Stir to combine.
- Place in the fridge and let sit overnight, or at least 4-5 hours.
- Divide into two bowls or jars in the mornings, top with desired toppings, and enjoy!