Fruit and Yogurt Breakfast Pizza
This Fruit and Yogurt Breakfast Pizza is a healthy treat your family will love! It’s gluten-free, vegetarian & vegan-friendly, and ready in 20 minutes. Yum!
Pizza for breakfast? Yes please! Especially when it’s a healthy pizza that’s made in 20 minutes, gluten-free, vegetarian, and can be vegan. It’s a breakfast everyone will love!
With school fast approaching, I’m on the hunt for easy breakfast recipes (like these back to school breakfast ideas!) that my kids will be excited about and devour without any complaining. Easier said than done, right? Their favorite recipes take too long to make on weekdays, so I came up with this easy fruit and yogurt breakfast to serve before school. They love it!
This breakfast pizza is made with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have. The best part – you can customize with your favorite yogurt (non-dairy if needed!) and your favorite fruit. It’s a guaranteed hit with the whole family.
Here are some tips to make this easier for school mornings:
- Make the crust the night before, and then layer with yogurt and fruit in the morning.
- Have the fruit pre-chopped to save time.
- Get your kids to help you layer the yogurt and fruit! They’ll have fun being hands-on, and you can get another task done in the meantime.
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts and seeds, finely chopped (almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups yogurt (Greek yogurt, non-dairy, etc.)
- Assorted chopped & sliced fruit (bananas, blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, peaches, oranges)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a pie pan or springform pan.
- In a large bowl, add oats, nuts & seeds, and coconut. Stir to combine.
- Add the melted oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Stir well until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour the mixture into your pan. Using your hands or the back of a wooden spoon, press the mixture firmly into the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Let cool. (Stick it in the freezer to cool faster).
- Spread the yogurt on top of the crust; decorate with you favorite fruit. Slice & enjoy!