1. Please understand exactly how MOMables is set up BEFORE you process your order: Once you have subscribed to MOMables, your credit card will be charged depending on the plan you selected (one-time monthly, every 3 months, or yearly), according to the plan select by you, the subscriber.
Some memberships will AUTOMATICALLY renew unless you cancel BEFORE your next billing date.
2. Cancellations: You may email us at any time to cancel your membership (firstname.lastname@example.org) and one of our customer service team members will be happy to assist you with your cancellation.
We only offer refunds for the first 30 days on renewable memberships. On one-time, non -renewable memberships, we offer a 7 -day money back. There will no refunds for late cancellations.
3. Your meal plan can be retrieved each Thursday in your email box. The meal plans are a WEEKLY PUBLICATION and it is your responsability to print out your meal plan during this period of time.
4. MOMables is copyright protected and therefore, cannot be distributed or copied without permission. Each subscription is to be used for one household. MOMables reserves the right to cancel your subscription for sharing, copying or distributing your meal plans to another household or person. By design, MOMables has been made very affordable to all. If you violate this agreement our automated protection system AUTOMATICALLY lock your account and you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. Plans meal are year round, without interruption, regardless of the holiday.
6. MOMables is a company independent of the respective brands pictured, grocery stores, and food distributors. The meal plans are based on fresh ingredients you can find in your grocery store and in your pantry. We are not responsible for the availability of the product in your area. In that case, you can switch out some ingredients for others depending on your child's tastes and preferences as well as availability in your area. In addition, fresh produce may vary by region so some of the fruits and vegetables might need to be changed in your child's lunch box to accommodate for availability.
7. MOMables is not responsible for an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients suggested inside our meal plans. You are responsible for purchasing the best ingredients available to you, and foods that will not cause an allergic reaction. Our meal plan are suggestions, and thus, ingredients can be changed according to individual dietary needs.