MOMables™ Subscriber Terms & Agreement
- Please understand exactly how MOMables™ is set up BEFORE you process your order: Once you have subscribed to MOMables™, your credit card will be charged every 3, 6, or 12 months according to the plan selected by you, the subscriber. This will be AUTOMATICALLY renewed unless you cancel BEFORE your next billing date. Please refer to the ending date of your subscription in your PayPal account on your profile page in order to cancel on time.
- CANCELLATIONS: Our system is completely automated which gives you the control to cancel your renewal at anytime through your PayPal by clicking on “cancel recurring payments” in your PayPal dashboard. We hope you understand there will be no refunds for late cancellations. Please refer to the ending date of your subscription in your account on your membership page in order to cancel on time. Your cancellation must be done by you, the subscriber, in your online account, and cannot be cancelled by sending an email request. There will be no refunds for late cancellations.
- Your meal plan can be retrieved each Friday by logging in to the Members area of our website using your User Name and Password. Each meal plan is rotated out of the web site after a 2 week period of time. MOMables™ is a WEEKLY PUBLICATION and it is your responsibility to print out your meal plan during this period of time.
- MOMables™ is copyright protected and therefore cannot be distributed or copied without permission. Each subscription is to be used for one household. MOMables™ reserves the right to cancel your subscription for password sharing, copying or distributing your meal plans to another household or person. By design, MOMables™ has been made very affordable to all. If you violate this agreement our automated protection system will AUTOMATICALLY lock your account and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- On four major holidays a year, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter, your meal plan will be shortened to three to four-day meal plan.
- Each subscription is to be used for one household. Our system is designed to track IP address usage and will accommodate login from 2 computers (ex: home and office). It will automatically lock your account if it detects more than 2 IP addresses.
- MOMables™ is a company independent of the respective brands pictured, grocery stores, and food distributors. The meal plans are based on fresh ingredients you can find in your grocery store and in your pantry. We are not responsible for the availability of the product in your area. In that case, you can switch out some ingredients for others depending on your child’s tastes and preferences as well as availability in your area. In addition, fresh produce may vary by region so some of the fruits and vegetables might need to be changed in your child’s lunch box to accommodate for availability.
- MOMables™ is not responsible for an allergic reaction to any of the food suggested in our meal plans. As a parent/guardian you are responsible for purchasing the best ingredients available to you, and foods that will not cause an allergic reaction. Our meal plans are suggestions, and thus, ingredients can be changed according to individual dietary needs.