Need a creative and fun way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers? These are so good you’ll want them year-round.
With Thanksgiving a few days away I am already thinking of the mounds of leftovers there will be. My husband loves Thanksgiving and turkey sandwiches. I love cute food. So I had to put the two together and make this fun lunch! By using up your leftover turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce you can make a completely new dish the next day that will be a huge crowd pleaser!
And of course, these are perfect to fit inside the lunch box! Remember to add extra cranberry sauce and gravy on the side for extra “dipping.”
- won ton wrappers (you can find them in the produce section)
- leftover turkey, shredded
- leftover stuffing of choice
- leftover cranberry sauce
- Gravy, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix shredded turkey with stuffing.
- Reheat the turkey and stuffing before filling the won ton wrappers.
- Spray your cupcake pan with non stick spray.
- Gently push one won ton wrapper into each cupcake cup.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of turkey/stuffing mixture into each won ton wrapper.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce over each top.
- Make a second layer of won ton wrappers. Gently push the won ton wrapper in the opposite direction and put another 1 Tablespoon of turkey/stuffing mixture. Hold the second layer of cranberry sauce- the top cranberry sauce is added at the end.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy on the edges.
- Leave your cupcakes in the pan to let them cool slightly before you remove them.
- Add a spoonful of cranberry sauce over each cupcake (it’s the frosting!) and have gravy on the side to dip if desired.