- Leftover turkey, shredded
- Leftover stuffing
- Won ton wrappers (you can find them in the produce section)
- Leftover cranberry sauce
- Gravy, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Mix the shredded turkey with the stuffing.
- Reheat the turkey and stuffing before filling the won ton wrappers.
- Spray your cupcake pan with nonstick spray.
- Gently push one won ton wrapper into each cupcake cup.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of turkey/stuffing mixture into each won ton wrapper.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce over each top.
- Make a second layer of won ton wrappers. Gently push the won ton wrapper in the opposite direction, and add another 1 tablespoon of turkey/stuffing mixture. Hold the second layer of cranberry sauce—the top cranberry sauce is added at the end.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy on the edges.
- Leave your cupcakes in the pan to let them cool slightly before you remove them.
- Add a spoonful of cranberry sauce over each cupcake (it’s the frosting!) and have gravy on the side to dip if desired.