Getting kids (and adults) to eat more veggies isn’t always easy but with a little imagination and some of these quick tips, you can make them more appealing and begin to love your veggies!
In today’s podcast, we discuss:
- What to do when our kids don’t want to take “that one bite”
- How to make eating veggies more appealing
- The best times to introduce a new veggie or a new recipe
- Simple tricks to make veggies more convenient
- …and additional tips from real moms who have tried it all.
While getting her kids to eat more veggies hasn’t been an easy task, Laura shares the story of when her daughter tried veggies for the first time, how she continues to introduce them to her picky eaters, and what happens when her kids don’t eat them.
Today’s podcast conversation is sponsored by Hidden Valley as part of their #LoveYourVeggies program. The discussion, tips, recommended resources, and opinions are 100% our own.