TRIPLE chocolate chip cookies? wow. This recipe is so so good!
We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 12 minutes Yield: 2 dozen
- Cuisine: Baking
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch processed)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dark chocolate (2 ounces)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped milk chocolate (2 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mash together the butter and sugars with a fork until well combined. Add the oil and egg, and beat until creamy. Mix in the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flours, cocoa powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix well. Stir in the dark chocolate and milk chocolate, and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a rack to cool.