Turkey Broccoli Quiche
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- 1 9-inch pie shell, unbaked
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 TB finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 TB butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Over a medium heat, saute broccoli, garlic and onion in the 1 TB butter. Stirring frequently, until tender.
- Sprinkle cooked broccoli, garlic and onion, turkey, and cheese into the prepared pie shell.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, half and half, and salt. Pour egg mixture over turkey and broccoli mixture.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325° continue baking for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.