If stuffing is one of the last things to be eaten up after a holiday meal, you are going to wish you had more with this recipe!
After holiday gatherings, we always have an enormous amount of leftovers to eat. It can be challenging coming up with new ways to use them too.
This happens to be one of our family favorites: Turkey Stuffing Burgers. Use that leftover turkey, stuffing, dinner rolls, and even cranberry sauce. They fit perfectly in the lunch box too for a delicious twist on a usually boring sandwich.
Turkey Stuffing Burgers
Makes 4 dinner roll-size patties
- Cuisine: Lunch
- 1 1/2 cups stuffing
- 1 cup turkey, shredded
- 1 large egg
- 3-4 dinner rolls
- Optional: Cranberry sauce or relish
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray, and heat to medium.
- In a medium bowl, using your hands, mix the stuffing, turkey, and egg.
- Form into patties the size of your dinner rolls.
- Place in the skillet, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Slice each roll in half, and place a patty in the center. Spread cranberry relish or sauce on top (if using). Top with the other half of the roll, and enjoy!