Did you know you can make yummy Easter treats that aren’t loaded with sugar like store-bought snacks are?
The holidays are so tempting with all the unhealthy treats available in stores and at parties. Sugar, sugar, sugar. Aren’t there any healthy and delicious options available?
Thankfully, MOMables has lunches covered with healthy and efficient options for the whole family. And now, we’ve put together a delicious list of unprocessed Easter treats and snacks for you to enjoy!
- “Carrot” Cheese Crackers—This clever idea of packing your cheese crackers to look like a carrot is an adorable addition to your Easter baskets or packed up as a snack for lunches. Photo courtesy of Beneath My Heart. Get our MOMables Homemade Cheese Cracker recipe here.
- Frozen “Easter Eggs”—Real fruit, real ingredients. So simple. By simply buying an egg-shaped silicone mold, you can freeze your fruit and yogurt mixtures and turn them into a festive snack or dessert. Photo courtesy of No Time for Flash Cards. Learn how to make MOMables Frozen Yogurt Shapes here.
- Bird’s Nests—Nothing says spring like the beautiful sound of chirping birds. That’s why our MOMables Veggie Birds Nests are an adorable way to sneak some added vegetables into your sides.
- Bunny Breakfast—Sometimes, it’s all about how you arrange the food that can make a big impact! Eggs, bacon, cheese, and fruit. This great idea for turning breakfast into a bunny is sure to be a hit at the breakfast table. Photo courtesey of Worth Pinning.
- Veggie Pizza—Turn a simple dish into something fun and colorful by adding veggies to your favorite pizza crust, then top it with cream cheese and veggies to make this carrot-shaped fun dinner. Photo courtesy of Hungry Happenings. Get our MOMables DIY Homemade Frozen Pizza recipe here.
- Bunny Snack—Just a bit of creativity and placement is all you need to turn an ordinary after-school snack of fruit into a fun bunny face! Photo courtesy of The Prime Pursuit.
- Chick Eggs—To create these sweet “chickie eggs,” you only need hardboiled eggs, a few sesame seeds, and a carrot. Photo courtesy of JustJenn Recipes. Learn how to make MOMables Easy-to-Peel Hardboiled Eggs here.
- Easter Egg Treats—Instead of filling those plastic eggs with candy and junk food, fill them with healthy snacks instead! Each one will be a healthy surprise when your kiddos open them up. Photo courtesy of Housewife on Fire.
- Carrot Patch—Hummus with baby carrots is a delicious and healthy snack or treat. Add to the special presentation by using mini terra-cotta pots and parsley to create these “carrot patches.” Photo courtesy of Spoonful. Get our MOMables Greek Hummus recipe here.
- Cloud Bites—Desserts should be fun, too. MOMables Cloud Bites can be made diabetic-friendly or even topped with fresh fruit for deliciously sweet bites that are reminiscent of springtime in the sky!