Need a grain free veggie pizza option? Look no further. These Zucchini Pizza Bites are easy to make and a kid favorite!
For the last few weeks we’ve brought you a variety of party food options that even those on gluten free diets can easily enjoy! Here’s another fun idea that is low carb, gluten free and delicious.
Much like our Veggie Lasagna Cups, these bite size pizzas are great for portion control. Grain free and packed full of nutrients from the zucchini. These are sure to be a favorite for party goers, family, or even packed for lunch!
- 1 medium size zucchini
- 2-3 Tablespoons of pizza sauce
- 4 oz of thinly sliced mozzarella (or shredded mozzarella)
- Optional toppings: mini pepperoni, sausage crumbles, mushrooms, olives, etc.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Diagonally slice zucchini to create a larger crust. Approximately ¼" thick.
- Spread zucchini slices on lined baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on each slice - just enough to coat surface but not so much that it runs over.
- Top with sliced or shredded mozzarella and add your toppings.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.